Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Update on AGENTS and The True Hero

Why hello there my friends, I do believe it's time for an update!

So AGENTS Episode 2 is going fairly well although still somewhat slowly. I've sent the script to all of the actors and now I'm just waiting for lines before I start body acting which will lead to doing the cinematography, capturing and editing. I expect the episode will be done within two or three weeks, seems long I know but I have some other stuff to do.

The True Hero's Season One Finale episode is also just about finished, however I still need to recast one large character that will appear in Season Two consistently. Once the episode is done I'll upload it to Mind Fusion and then I get a nice long break from Blargman and Honkboy for a little while!

Until then go and watch Chocopony 2 by Jon Michael Villagomez and Gavin Mattingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment